• In consideration of other guests, smoking is restricted to our porches.
• We are unable to accommodate pets, or animals of any kind, including service animals. We recommend Kahla Campbell 276.698.5097 or VCA Animal Hospital and Boarding.
• Unfortunately, we have found that our inn is not appropriate for children under the age of 12, due to the decor and general 'adult' atmosphere.
• All amenities and access to the property are only available to registered guests of the inn.
• Check-in time is between 3:00 and 8:00 p.m.; check-out is 11:00 a.m. Please let us know approximately what time to expect you. (i.e. between 3 and 5, after 6, etc.). This will ensure we are on the property to greet you, while giving us time to run errands to prepare for your stay.
• A credit card is required to reserve the room(s) at the time of booking, however, we do not add the charge until 2-4 weeks (14-30 days) prior to check-in date. This prevents the need for a refund, as long as cancellation is made prior to that date. Refunds are subject to re-booking for any cancellation made past those required periods. Please note that failure to cancel 2-4 weeks in advance is subject to full charge for reservation period. (The extended cancellation may apply to peak periods, extended stay, or large bookings, i.e. the majority of the house for multiple nights.)
• All room prices are based on single or double occupancy. Some rooms can accommodate an additional adult or up to two children (12 and up) for an additional fee. Please call us directly so that we can find the best fit for your needs.
• Breakfast is served in the Garden Room at 8:30. Special needs should be discussed with Innkeeper in advance.
• We provide current information on area attractions and we gladly assist you in obtaining any additional information on your specific interests. [Copy and paste this link into your web browser: app.frictionlessguest.com/onl/gst/lnk/6480 ]
• We offer our guests the use of our outdoor salt-water swimming pool during warm weather seasons at no additional charge.
• The entire Inn can be booked for special gatherings; family reunions, small weddings, anniversaries, receptions, etc.
• Our gift certificates make excellent gifts for any special occasion.
• Prices may vary during peak times or special events. Our online booking engine will have current pricing.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
The Mountain Laurel Inn’s highest priority is the health, safety and security of our guests, staff, and our community.
We make every effort to comply with CDC guidelines. To this end, we have limited the number of rooms available, limiting the number of guests to ten or less. We will offer two seatings for breakfast and open the dining room in addition to the breakfast room to spread out guests not staying together. We will wear masks during check-in, food prep and service and while cleaning all rooms. We continue the cleaning we are known for, to include sanitizing light switches, doorknobs, remote controls, etc. as well as common surface areas. We will provide hand sanitizer in addition to the usual hygiene products.
What we REQUIRE of our guests:
- -Please respect the six feet minimum space of anyone not staying with your party.
- Please wear a mask if at any time you cannot give six feet to someone not in your party.
- If you have been exposed to COVID19, please do not come here.
- If you have a fever, please do not come here.
(We have a remote thermometer on order and will be taking temperature at check-in. Guests with a fever will not be permitted to stay.)