• A valid credit card and phone number are required to reserve your room(s). If we are unable to charge your card at the appropriate time, we will contact you to resolve. If we don't have a valid phone number, and cannot resolve the credit card issue within 24-48 hours, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and will notify you by any means available.
• In consideration of other guests, smoking is restricted to our porches.
• We are unable to accommodate pets, or animals of any kind, including service animals. We recommend Kahla Campbell 276.698.5097 or VCA Animal Hospital and Boarding.
• Unfortunately, we have found that our inn is not appropriate for children under the age of 12, due to the decor and general 'adult' atmosphere.
• All amenities and access to the property are only available to registered guests of the inn.
• Check-in time is between 3:00 and 8:00 p.m.; check-out is 11:00 a.m. Please let us know approximately what time to expect you. (i.e. between 3 and 5, after 6, etc.). This will ensure we are on the property to greet you, while giving us time to run errands to prepare for your stay.
• A credit card is required to reserve the room(s) at the time of booking, however, we do not add the charge until 2-4 weeks (14-30 days) prior to check-in date. This prevents the need for a refund, as long as cancellation is made prior to that date. Refunds are subject to re-booking for any cancellation made past those required periods. Please note that failure to cancel 2-4 weeks in advance is subject to full charge for reservation period. (The extended cancellation may apply to peak periods, extended stay, or large bookings, i.e. the majority of the house for multiple nights.)
• All room prices are based on single or double occupancy. Some rooms can accommodate an additional adult or up to two children (12 and up) for an additional fee. Please call us directly so that we can find the best fit for your needs.
• Breakfast is served in the Garden Room at 8:30. Special needs should be discussed with Innkeeper in advance.
• We provide current information on area attractions and we gladly assist you in obtaining any additional information on your specific interests.
• We offer Our Guests the use of our outdoor salt-water swimming pool during warm weather seasons at no additional charge.
• The entire Inn can be booked for special gatherings; family reunions, small weddings, anniversaries, receptions, etc.
• Our gift certificates make excellent gifts for any special occasion.
• Prices may vary during peak times or special events. Our online booking engine will have current pricing.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex.
The Mountain Laurel Inn’s highest priority is the health, safety and security of our guests, staff, and our community.
As long as the risk to vaccinated guests and staff is low, we’re happy to relax restrictions and precautions. We may choose to wear masks, and our guests are also welcomed to make this choice. But at this stage, we do see it as a choice.
We expect all our guests to be considerate and respectful of others, including staff. The Mountain Laurel Inn is our family home and visitors are our guests. While a lack of consideration and respect has never been an issue, sadly the current climate makes this less of a guarantee. That said, we reserve the right to refuse service and terminate the stay if the circumstances require it, for the well being of the rest of the guests and staff.
- If you have been exposed to COVID19, please do not come here.
- If you have a fever, please do not come here.
(We have a remote thermometer and may need to check your temperature at check-in. Guests with a fever will not be permitted to stay.)